- Passionate about the guest experience
- We offer 50 different burgers and 50 different tap beers
- We provide a fun upbeat atmosphere
- Maintain Guest satisfaction with the assistance of the staff
- Coach and develop the team members on a daily basis to improve the guest experience
- Work with fellow managers to obtain weekly budget goals
- Oversee Daily operations of restaurant
- Train and develop new team members
- Maintain staffing levels
- Adhere to all safety guidelines
- Weekly Inventories and Schedules
- Maintains a clean and fun work environment
- Resolves Guest issues in a timely manner
- Communicates regularly with fellow managers and General manager
- Strong leadership skills
- 2 plus years similar experience
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Join a company that is rapidly expanding and thriving in the restaurant industry. We care about the guest experience and atmosphere we provide.
- You will receive paid medical benefits (includes dental and eye) from day one
- Competitive salary.
- Paid time off (3 weeks a year)
- Cell phone reimbursement (up to $70 a month)
- Quarterly Bonus program
- $3000 hiring bonus after 60 days out of training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews was established in 2012 as a casual, garage-themed restaurant boasting
a variety of freshly-made, extreme burger creations and craft beer pairings, plus much more.
Currently, Sickies Garage has seven locations across North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Nevada, and
Minnesota. The newest location opened in 2020 on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, and additional
restaurants are under construction in Florida and beyond. The national expansion of Sickies Garage
provides employees with a unique opportunity for mobility, growth within, and relocation.
Customers enjoy the large selection of award-winning burgers, wings and more, supporting the “50
Burgers, 50 Brews” tagline. The garage-theme environment features car and motorcycle memorabilia
and gives the feeling of small-town nostalgia, making for a fun environment for burger-lovers, families,
and travelers of all ages and demographics. Service is friendly, casual, and highly efficient, with well engineered back of house operations, providing speedy service and delicious food.
Headquartered in Fargo, ND, Sickies Garage’s Midwestern-roots help create a culture that rewards
strong work ethics, integrity, and personal accountability. Our valued team members play an integral
role in the success and growth of Sickies Garage throughout the country.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)