- Passionate about the guest experience
- We offer 50 different burgers and 50 different tap beers
- We provide a fun upbeat atmosphere
- Provide excellent guest service while maintaining a clean and fun atmosphere
- Communicates with fellow team members and management staff.
- Menu knowledge
- Beer knowledge
- Restaurant cleanliness
- Running sidework
- Guest satisfaction
- Works as a team
- Love to take care of guests
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to be on your feet for extended period of time
- Outgoing personality
- Creates a fun work environment
- Exceeds guest expectations
- Resolves Guest issues appropriately
- Can lift up to 20 pounds
- Be a part of a fast pace rapidly growing company
- Competitive pay
- Benefits offered for full time employees
- Opportunities for advancement
- Flexible scheduling
- Fun atmosphere
- Employee Discounts on food and merchandise
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews was established in 2012 as a casual, garage-themed restaurant boasting
a variety of freshly-made, extreme burger creations and craft beer pairings, plus much more.
Currently, Sickies Garage has seven locations across North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Nevada, and
Minnesota. The newest location opened in 2020 on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, and additional
restaurants are under construction in Florida and beyond. The national expansion of Sickies Garage
provides employees with a unique opportunity for mobility, growth within, and relocation.
Customers enjoy the large selection of award-winning burgers, wings and more, supporting the “50
Burgers, 50 Brews” tagline. The garage-theme environment features car and motorcycle memorabilia
and gives the feeling of small-town nostalgia, making for a fun environment for burger-lovers, families,
and travelers of all ages and demographics. Service is friendly, casual, and highly efficient, with well engineered back of house operations, providing speedy service and delicious food.
Headquartered in Fargo, ND, Sickies Garage’s Midwestern-roots help create a culture that rewards
strong work ethics, integrity, and personal accountability. Our valued team members play an integral
role in the success and growth of Sickies Garage throughout the country.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)