- Inspect and clean food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices
- Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock
- Ensure food is stored and cooked at correct temperature by regulating the temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters
- Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience
- Turn or stir foods to ensure even cooking
- Respond to guest feedback with appropriate urgency and professionalism
- Previous experience as a restaurant cook preferred
- ServeSafe or Food Handler’s certification (or must be willing to attain)
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to lift 30+ lbs
- Ability to work standing for 8+ hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews was established in 2012 as a casual, garage-themed restaurant boasting
a variety of freshly-made, extreme burger creations and craft beer pairings, plus much more.
Currently, Sickies Garage has nine locations across North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Nevada, and
Florida. The newest location opened in 2020 on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, and additional
restaurants are under construction in Florida and beyond. The national expansion of Sickies Garage
provides employees with a unique opportunity for mobility, growth within, and relocation.
Customers enjoy the large selection of award-winning burgers, wings and more, supporting the “50
Burgers, 50 Brews” tagline. The garage-theme environment features car and motorcycle memorabilia
and gives the feeling of small-town nostalgia, making for a fun environment for burger-lovers, families,
and travelers of all ages and demographics. Service is friendly, casual, and highly efficient, with well engineered back of house operations, providing speedy service and delicious food.
Headquartered in Fargo, ND, Sickies Garage’s Midwestern-roots help create a culture that rewards
strong work ethics, integrity, and personal accountability. Our valued team members play an integral
role in the success and growth of Sickies Garage throughout the country.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)