- Passionate about the guest experience
- We offer 50 different burgers and 50 different tap beers
- We provide a fun upbeat atmosphere
- Maintain a fun atmosphere for employees and guest
- Coach and develop management team daily
- Meets weekly budgets
- Communication between staff and management
- Adheres to spec and company policies
- Coach, Develop, and Manage a team of 40+.
- Oversee all Guest Related Services.
- Adhere to all Restaurant standards.
- Oversee all daily operations.
- Ensure all staff follows Health & Safety regulations.
- Strong Communication & time management skills.
- Willing to work nights, weekends & holidays.
- Manage Food and Labor Costs.
- Interview and hire team members.
- Ensure all required programs are accurate and complete.
- Weekly Inventory and Scheduling
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Maintain a fun friendly work atmosphere for employees and guests
- Maintains staffing levels
- Overall food quality and Presentation
- 3+ years in similar role.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to set goals and achieve them.
- Pride in personal appearance.
- Join a company that is rapidly expanding and thriving in the restaurant industry. We care about the guest experience and atmosphere we provide.
- You will receive medical benefits from day one
- Competitive salary.
- Quarterly Bonus program
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews was established in 2012 as a casual, garage-themed restaurant boasting
a variety of freshly-made, extreme burger creations and craft beer pairings, plus much more.
Currently, Sickies Garage has nine locations across North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Nevada, and
Florida. The newest location opened in 2020 on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, and additional
restaurants are under construction in Florida and beyond. The national expansion of Sickies Garage
provides employees with a unique opportunity for mobility, growth within, and relocation.
Customers enjoy the large selection of award-winning burgers, wings and more, supporting the “50
Burgers, 50 Brews” tagline. The garage-theme environment features car and motorcycle memorabilia
and gives the feeling of small-town nostalgia, making for a fun environment for burger-lovers, families,
and travelers of all ages and demographics. Service is friendly, casual, and highly efficient, with well engineered back of house operations, providing speedy service and delicious food.
Headquartered in Fargo, ND, Sickies Garage’s Midwestern-roots help create a culture that rewards
strong work ethics, integrity, and personal accountability. Our valued team members play an integral
role in the success and growth of Sickies Garage throughout the country.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)